My husband and MIL are amazing

Charlie
So my daughter was born via c-section three weeks ago. I am limited, I can't drive, my husband works a lot as he owns his own business. So a lot falls on me. I'm getting no sleep I as am the one who does the over night duty with the baby. Part of my husband's job is driving all over the state, so it's so important for him to get his sleep. I want him safe behind the wheel. So my Mil has been driving me to appointments and dropping off food. And she is amazing cool and baker! She has been incredible, plus she lets me nap while she spends time with the baby. My husband cooks us dinner every night or heats up what his mom has brought over, either way he deals with meals so I can recover and tend to Violet.Last night the hubby gave Violet her first bottle and let me sleep for 5 uninterrupted hours!! It was so good! It was the first time since Violet was born that I slept in our bed. It is just easier for me to sleep on the couch, easier to get up, and easier to tend to the baby. And when she won't go back down I can turn the tv on to keep me awake. But to lay flat in our bed, omg it was the first time I felt like my old self again. Having the c section has made things a bit more challenging, but having the help from my MIL and my husband have made me feel so good. I have heard/ read nightmare stories about MILs and husband judging and saying horrible things, not helping... I'm so thankful for the family I have and the family my beautiful daughter was born into. She is so spoiled with love. It's everything I've ever wanted for my children. 💜