missed period

Hi everybody, I'm 47 been trying 2 years now have low AMH 0.4 and my progesterone has dropped, my last af was 7 December 2016, which I think was a miscarriage as it wasn't like a thing I've had before, really heavy and large clots and lasted 10 day. I was due on on the 3 January 2017 and either side of day pink spotting ether side of date. My shape had change and my clothes are tight and I can't faterern my trousers and tunic for work is tight mainly round stomach and bust area, and I've not put any weight on. Since Monday 13 Jan 2017 feeling nauseous on and off and been getting pain near belly button and down my sides also on and off, and needing the bathroom every 1/2 hour. Did a pregnancy  test 20 January and negative, but slight visible line. Today 21st after sex, later on the evening had pink spotting. Feel pregnant and look it too, it would make me 6 weeks 4 days today if I'm pregnant, not sure what to do. I am take Vitamin B6, C, E, fish oil, cq10 inbiqunol, Iron of the Doctor, sea kelp, folic acid and a pre Multi vit, and in the past had tried pro-gest cream. 
Any advice on what to do, please help xxx