So blessed ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Heather
My son was born on 01-16-2017. He was 8lbs and 6oz, he was 22 in long. He is pure perfection! From the moment I found out was pregnant I was in love. My daughter now has a baby brother and they are both absolutely perfect! My husband has given me two of the best gifts anyone could receive. I am so blessed! My son was a scheduled c-section due to having complications in labor with my beautiful 5 year old daughter. Everything went smoothly during the c-section. I heard his first cry, got to feel him against my check. They laid his face on mine and he placed his hand on my face and just sat there so calm and peaceful. Once I got to see him, my husband took him to the recover room where I was to join them soon. While they were putting everything back together I started having a lot of anxiety so they gave me some medicine that almost made me pass out. Let's just say I was in the OR and next thing I knew I was in recover with my newborn son and my husband smiling down at me, whispering thank you in my ear. They laid my son on my chest and told me I could breast feed him if I wanted to or I could give him formula. I chose to try and breast feed him and it worked! When my nurse come over to talk to me she gave me something for pain and told me she was going to have to "massage" my belly. I, of course, had no idea what that meant until she started. Now I don't know how many of you have had that done but let's just say it took my breath away. It was so painful by the time she was done I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. They told me I was bleeding more than they would like for me to be and I was already anemic. Over the next couple of days the nurse would come in "massage" my belly and tell me how things were. My son on the other hand was doing amazingly well. He had no complications, he was doing great. After having to stay at the hospital for three days I was more than ready to come home. The Dr ordered lab tests and said I was good enough to come home! Now we are home and we are all doing very well. My daughter has been such a big help. She loves her brother so much! My husband has been so patient with me,ย helping me doing everything. He is an amazing man! So now our little family of three has now become a big family of four! We are so blessed in all ways! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™