I don't know what to do 😢

Yasmine • 2016 worst year so 2017 here i come head first

So basically this new kid in my class has been "bullying" me since the end of first semester at school. We are now at the end of the second semester and idk what to do. I don't want to go tonschool and he honestly scares the crap out of me when he says my name.

He usually teases me about being bigger than everyone else, even thou im a little over weight and he usually embarrasses me infront of the class telling me that im ugly ans dont ever have a chance of being with anyone and that i should kill myself. The first time he spoke about me was infront of most of my high school and he started shouting out my cup size and talking about how nig my breasts are. It was horrible being sexually harrassed at school. Then he threw hineslf onto me asking if "they were real?" No1 stands up for me and I'm stuck defending myself while my "friends" laugh at what he says to me. Every time I answer back my year adviser tells me that im stirring the pot and should ignore him. My brother and some of my other mates have warned this kid to watch out but that only encouraged him to do it more.

Its gotten to much that i cut once but i decided that I didn't want it to get to me, but it has my confidence (and im usually REALLY confident) has gone down the drain and im really self conscious now and i have 0 self esteem.

Pleasseeeee help mee idk what to do and tbh no1 at school is willing to do anything about it.

Thanks for any help!

Yasmine xxx