How to Trust Again?

💋Kelsey💋
I'm with this absolutely amazing guy, been together for almost 6 months. But before I got with him, I was in a 6 month relationship with someone else who cheated on me. I didn't find out until after he broke up with me. Now I'm with this great guy that I've known for five years and have liked on and off ever since meeting him.  ut now that we're close to the 6 month mark, I'm getting more and more anxious about it. I love this man and he loves me, he treats me way better than the last one did, and hasn't given me any reason to distrust him in any situation. I've talked about it with him because I don't want to keep it from him, as he has become my rock. He assures me that I have nothing to worry about, that he's not going anywhere, and that he's here to "put Humpty Dumpty back together again". Like I said, he's never given me a reason to not trust him, so I'm not saying that he is or could be cheating on me. I'm just wondering how to move past the hurt from my last relationship and be able to stop worrying so much. I have anxiety, so I know that my worries are irrational. But I can't stop them. Help me, please?