"E" names for a boy ? help !!

JoJo 🌹✨ • Joel's Mommy 💙👣
i'm 9 weeks & 6 days so i don't know the sex of the baby yet but me & my boyfriend have already started thinking of names so we'll have a general idea . now i lost my father while my mom was pregnant with me so i never met him & i always told myself i would name my first son after him , Joel . but my boyfriend isn't too fond of that , he has a name that's been passed down a few generations .. so he would like our son to be named after him to keep it going , or at least a name that starts with E also . my boyfriend's name is Edward but everyone calls him Eddie . honestly i HATE the name Edward & i'm not naming my son that . now my boyfriend's saying just Eddie will be fine & we can use Joel as a middle name , so even tho he won't be a Junior his nickname would still be EJ .. that's do-able but i still don't like it . also my boyfriend is obsessed with the name " Elwood " & keeps asking if we can name the baby that . that's worse than Edward !! me & him come from two VERY different backgrounds , literally nothing alike in almost every way 😂😂 but somehow it just works , he's my longest & most happiest relationship i've ever had & now we're having a kid . but i refuse to use those names , i love different , unique names with crazy spellings & extra unnecessary letters that you'll probably never meet anyone else with the same name . & he wants these ugly basic names .. ughhh ! so does anyone have any boy "E" names that we might be able to agree on ??