PLEASE READ: Being a woman is HARD...

Maria
RANT: 
I'm sure everyone throughout their life has asked themselves a question like, "why can't I look like them?" Or searched the internet on how to shed pounds fast, how to get rid of cravings, best workouts to get the perfect summer body, etc. Being a woman is HARD. You flip through a magazine only to see the ridiculous standards that society makes. You scroll through Pinterest to find anything that could better you. You go to a mall and wish that the clothes on the mannequins looked like that on you. Being a woman is HARD. The standards and requirements that have been set by society, the media and whoever/whatever else are quite frankly, disgusting. Everyone is running around trying to look like someone else, and are not happy in their own skin. Being a woman is HARD. 
I am 20 years old, 5 feet 9 inches, 170 pounds and I feel like I didn't pass societies test. When did my photo above become plus-sized? Self-consciousness floods my life everyday, comparing myself to everyone around me. Who made the rules? Why when there is one little line on your stomach, cellulite on your thighs or whatever else the media labels an "imperfection" it's called "unhealthy" and "disgusting"? Being a woman is HARD. How about instead of trying to please society as much as possible, love you as much as possible. Have the confidence you did when you were a little girl. 
Girls. BE HAPPY IN YOUR OWN SKIN. Please don't try to change you to please everyone else. You are all perfect. You are all beautiful and strong. YOU ARE ENOUGH. Who you are is enough, what you do is enough and what you have is enough. Look in your mirror every morning and say "I LOVE you, you are strong, you are courageous, you are kind, you are beautiful, you are enough and I love you just the way you are." Then throw some glitter in the air, shake your junk in the trunk, screw societies standards and BE  YOU.