what - if anything - should I do about this?

Cassie
I recently had an appt at my general physician's office, long story short I ended up with someone other then my own dr but figured it didn't matter for the day.
However, the physicians assistant that did see me very aggressively spoke on several topics she did not seem familiar with...as I grew more wary and uncomfortable I just nodded and smiled to get on with things because I didn't want to raise a fuss (and my mother was with me!) and didn't have the data at my fingertips to disagree openly.
After returning home and getting a chance to go back and research, I discover that she was 100% incorrect and had given me directions that were not at all appropriate. 
Now: do I chalk it up as a loss and just make sure I don't ever see her again...or do I say something to the Dr's office about it? I certainly don't want to cause trouble - but she is doing patients and that office a major disservice with her lack of education. 
What would you do? I'm on the fence but it's still bothering me 😒 and I would love to have anyone else weigh in on it.