my parents think any teenager who has sex are scum.

Rose • Bunny girl
Me being me, I've had sex with me 3 guys and multiple times. Being 16 and not allowed to hang out with the opposite sex, in groups, alone as friends or a date. I am not allowed to date boys anymore. I've been having Sex since I was 14!! I've been lying to my parents for so long, and my self esteem is getting buried underground even more as each day passes. For three years my parents have been subconsciously calling me scum, and a low life because I've been having Sex behind their back. They're so ignorant and I don't have any freedom. They said I can do whatever I want when I turn 18, but I can't wait 2 more years. I'm eating myself out.. I'm drowning.. I cry at least once a week because of them judging teens they're not knowingly talking about me. 
I can't even sleep over girls houses for gods sake.
I'm losing it. Losing control; I swear at them, raise my voice, break shit.
I can't stand it. They won't let me move out they won't let me out. I'm pulling out my hair because they can't and never will accept me.
Yes they love me, but there will be a lot of clashing if they find out. They told me because I'm getting older I'm more prone to have sex, so they're stripping my freedom away... I hate myself...
I really need advice and help.. I've tried EVERYTHING!! Even wrote letters that caused me to break into tears.