sunny side up ๐ŸŒž

Grace โ€ข Zion James 1/22/17, Kingston๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฝ 10/14/18, rainbow baby due December 19โ€™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•
On 1/22 I woke up at 4:00AM to some seriously uncomfortable cramping in my back. I didn't really think much of it because I couldn't time it and it wasn't what I expected a contraction to feel like, no stomach tightening etc..
Well I got up and walked around a drank some water thinking it may help, went to the bathroom and had my bloody show for like the 5th time in the last week! Finally these pains in my back were able to be timed and within 30 minutes of waking up with them they were all between 2min-6min apart from eachother and getting intense FAST. I labored at home until 7:30AM, I was in tears but I sat on my birthing ball and still made sure my makeup was semi decent before heading in ๐Ÿ˜‚ when I got there I was in triage for about 30 minutes while the did an NST and called my OBGYN. They checked me and I was 4cm and 50% effaced. I didn't know how I was going to make it to 10. I got into my birthing suite now and it is about 8:30 and my nurse comes in and ask my plan and I told her "whenever I can get this fucking epidural I would LOVE to because I think I'm dying" she just laughed and said I had to finish an IV fluid bag first and then she would call to have it done. They had to stick me FIVE times to get my IV in. As soon as those fluids were done best believe I had already called my nurse and let her know! Well the anesthesiologist came in, it took 45 min to get this in my spine and after she put the port in she said "you have scoliosis don't you?" She gave me a dose of the meds to see how it was working and it was ONLY ON MY LEFT SIDE! She said I'd be better off getting it re-done now so I don't risk not being able to have it at all. I just broke down, I was so done. It felt like my back was literally breaking into pieces, but I told her go for it. This time she had it in within 10 min and it worked perfectly ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I then took naps and just rested as much as possible until 2:30PM my doctor came into check me and I was 6cm and 100% effaced so they went ahead ย and broke my water. After that, I felt like I had to poop, constantly. They came in and I told them so they gave me a peanut ball and put it between my legs. Within 30 minutes, these pooping pressure feeling were becoming seriously intense and close together, I told my mom and step mom and they looked concerned and went and grabbed my nurse they checked and I was a 10cm but baby was still -2 so I had to hold back pushing for about 35 minutes until they let me practice push until my doctor came in. Well it was time now, I was so scared but so ready. I pushed with EVERYTHING I had, my doctor the yelled in the middle of a push to stop immediately, my sons cord was around his neck! She snipped it and I finished pushing him out with the next contraction. I wasn't aloud to do skin to skin now because he wasn't breathing. Also my doctor said he was face up and that's why I had back labor! She said she has never seen someone in all of her years of being an OB push a baby that's sunny side up out that fast out. It took me 3 contractions ๐Ÿ˜… I have a 2nd degree tear somewhere by my vagina? lol I don't remember and I'm not looking to find out haha and stitches around my urethra. But it was all worth it and I would do it 1000x's over again.ย 
7lbs 6oz and 20in long! Zion James ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜