in desperate need of help!!

Courtney
My baby boy is 10 months old, and still doesn't sleep through the night. We have had occasional nights where he does sleep, but never for a long stretch. I am at the end of my rope. It's impossible to work full time, be a good mom and wife, and take care of myself. I don't know where to go from here. He will put himself to sleep- ONLY in his crib at bedtime, but if wakes up during the night he's impossible to calm down. He will scream at the top of his lungs and it takes me hours to calm him down and get him back to sleep. We have tried crying it out, hushing him, patting his back, changing his diaper/overnight diapers, a white noise machine, a stuffed animal that plays music, an under the water fishy sound machine, feeding him, burping him. Elevating his mattress (he was diagnosed with reflux but the meds have had it under control) walking the house, putting him in bed with us, putting the tv on. I honestly don't know what to do, and I feel like a terrible mother because I am so so frustrated. I just want to run away. Someone please help me :(:(