Question for my 2nd time moms

So today I found out I'm pregnant with my second child. My first child just turned 6months a few days ago. My husband and I barely can afford one and now we may have 2. We both work very hard and when we are at work his mother watches the baby. I can't imagine telling her I'am pregnant again and having her watch 2 kids. It would be entirely to much and we can't afford a daycare and we don't have anyone else to watch the children. I also don't believe in abortions but at this current moment I'm leaning towards that decision. I haven't even went to my first check up for the baby as in fear I would hear a heartbeat. But I went to a free clinic who informed me I was pregnant and as soon as they told me I ran out of there in fear of raising another child. I also think is my 6month old going to be able to understand that if I do decide to keep the baby she will be receiving less attention than she is use to. And I just started getting my sleep back how will I be able to manage 2 kids and a husband who is always at work, as am I. What should I do ladies? How did u manage having 2 children under 2. (When the new babies born my 6month old will be 14months, that is if I keep it) Should I keep it? I am also very embarrassed that I got pregnant again so soon when we are already struggling.