She is here

Amee
She is here! After being sent to triage after every appointment for 2 weeks (3 times a week) they decided to do the c-section even earlier. 
So I always have contractions early so I was not worried when it came to this. This little angel is my 4th section. With my LO this time she wasn't growing like she should be. I am gestational diabetic so we were expecting a bigger baby and here she was weighing in at least 4 weeks behind. Her BPP ultrasounds have looked amazing, which is awesome, but then on top of all that I started having high Blood Pressures so with every appointment I end up in the hospital. This past Tuesday twice even as I think I lost my mucus plug being a saw blood. So after sent home twice on Tuesday, I went Thursday 1/26/17 for my routine BPP and they took my BP 165/101. Hit triage with 177/111. So after an hour of watching the monitor on BP, finally they say let's have a baby. My due date is 2/18, section date 2/13, moved new section date 2/2.... so they did do a weight on Tuesday and she gained to 5#5oz, so all was looking ok.  After all that excitement of back and forth we got to meet this "Itty Bitty", weighing in at 4#7oz and 16.5in, I'm proud to say she's been called "super Star" around the hospital... here's Everlee Zyon!