husband treats me like a child.

My husband and I have 3 kids. He works 7-5 5 days a week. On weekends he either sleeps all day or goes out with his friends and barely ever helps me take care of the kids. Today he got home from work and went to bed so he could "have energy to go out with his friends tonight". He's going out with his friends tonight then going out riding dirt bikes with his friends all day Sunday. So before he leaves he asks me where the phone charger in our bedroom is. I told him I moved it to the living room today because my phone was dead and I was waiting for the pediatrician to call back so I needed it near me. Guys he literally just bitches me out like I was a child for 30 minutes for moving the damn charger. He told me I'm the reason things get lost or broken and if I want yo charge my phone I need to do it in there and I should "know better than to take it out of our room". Then he left. Leaving me to put the kids (3 under 3) to bed alone and he'll be gone all day tomorrow. I'm beyond pissed right now. This isn't the first time he's talked to me like he's my parent either😒 would you be mad of am I over reacting? P.s I know he's not cheating 100% but he's been super bossy for a while now and it's really starting to get old.