I swallowed the other day

Lindsay • Answer to no one but God.
OK so the other night me and my s.o did the do a little earlier than normal, we usually try to wait till the kids are knocked out. Anyway we did the deed and I nutted 5 or 6 times and he only got to cum once at the end. So we eat dinner, smoke and start to settle, relax, and get ready to lay down. But Mr. (That's what I call my s.o.'s penile) came back up and wanted more. Mind you I just nutted several times not even an hour ago so I told him I'd watch him and help him beat his meat and get off. But seeing my Mr. again made me want to taste so I did and he ended up cumming in my mouth and not wanting to be dramatic about the situation I swallowed. It was my first time, I knew he was cumming but I figured its only right since I got off so much I can at least give him one last nut. But it tasted so nasty, so my question is how can I get it to taste better. I mean I don't plan on doing it on a regular now that I've tried it, but I won't completely shut it down, I mean if it happens and he cums in my mouth again then so be it. But how do I change the taste?