Scary!!!😨😱

aaa

Share your scariest experience!!!

I'm going to share one of mine...

When I first moved in with my husband .

So one night I was laying down we we're both asleep and all the lights we're off but there was still light coming in from the street lights outside. So I woke up sometime in the night and I saw that it was all dark which it seemed kind of odd because you could see the light from outside . So I tried to get up to go to the rr and I noticed I couldn't it was like someone or something really heavy was on top of me. I couldn't even more to side. So I tried to call my husband and I noticed I couldn't talk either I tried to open my mouth and I couldn't so I got really scared it was a horrible experience. So in my mind I was praying. That's when I saw a huge shadow go into the bed frame omg it was horrible .

Also after I had my first baby I was at home alone I had just came out of the shower and I was standing in front of the mirror when I heard a whisper say "get out" in a really creepy voice and my baby was asleep. I had to leave the house. We we're living with my mother in law at the time. Also neighbors would tell us they could hear someone running around the house from outside when no one was there . That house is creepy thank God we moved out. Also my brothers and sister in law have experienced things and seen also so I know it wasn't just a coinsedence.

PLEASE SHARE A STORY !!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL WOULD 😊