Assault?

So today I had a guy friend over because I hadn't seen him in a while. Up until last week we had a 'friends with benefits' sort of thing going on, it wouldn't happen often it was just open in case we felt like it. Last week I told him I didn't want to do that anymore for several reasons but obviously we could still be friends like normal. Today when he was over I was sitting on the floor playing video games and he sat behind me and started kissing my neck and grabbing my boobs and then he put his hand between my legs. At first I didn't tell him to stop because I was uncomfortable but after he did it a few more times I told him to stop. He went and sat on the couch for a while before he came back down and kept doing it. He did it a few more times after I said stop several times until I told him he should leave, which he did. Is this sexual assault? I feel like it's not because I didn't say no to start off with and after I did I didn't really fight it, I just ignored it and played the video game...