Don't Get That Girl Pregnant.

LONG ASS STORY!
Alright, here it goes.
im depressed after experiencing a miscarriage last week.
Me & my fiancé are actively trying concieve our rainbow baby.
of course as with any couple we argue & don't agree on everything under the sun.
We had gotten into a huge fight & needed cooling off time, so when that happened he chilled with his family & etc...just toncool off till' we're able to have a conversation without yelling and screaming...like adults!
Apparently, my fiancé has gotten his mother "accidentally" attached to the fact that he comes there to chill out sometimes, along with his father who doesn't get the whole "cool off, talk after" approach we have. (His parents are NOT together & live separately)
as per usual, he tells his parents everything, which is kinda hard when you tell em' "we're pregnant" & then we have to break the news 😞
its a heartbreaking experience.
They only know of this past miscarriage & the one last year June & now everything has changed.
His mother tries to make him sleep there & gets upset when he visits, leaves & comes home?
She all of a suddens wants him doing everything minor like, coming over to call apple to fix her ipad when his sister lives with her?
My boo has recently started studying for tests that are coming up to upgrade so he can get a higher pay grade by completing a course for construction.
she wants him to study at her house & says he won't study for his future at home ? as if we haven't been praying for this & studying like crazy even before she found out this was what we're doing. (we've been studying & doing tests for months before they found out)
His father blatantly told him "don't get that girl pregnant again" out of no where!
& all of a sudden everythings going nuts!
when he speaks to them on the phone he says hes at my house...*you mean OUR home*
& now hes saying he doesn't want anymore children for about 2-3yrs & then changed it to 5yrs.
we're actively HEAVILY ttc, I'm taking fertility pills, we're still having unprotected sex?...he just ordered my HCG trigger shot today.
Im so confused...wtf is going on!
i feel like leaving, talking doesn't help cause everyday its a new story...i don't want to get pregnant & have my family apart.
I never thought my family would be compromised cause of outside opinions...
This is ridiculous!