Horny and hurt

The last few times I've had sex with my boyfriend he came pretty quickly and I never did. He gets embarrassed when he comes fast and he is so sensitive about it, so I try not to say anything and just let it go. A few months ago I was feeling so frustrated so I tried to politely suggest that if he comes fast, I'd appreciate if he could get me off after sex by other kinds of stimulation. He was pretty understanding when we talked but he has yet to try anything. 
Last night, I was SOOOoo in the mood and my BF kept making sexual comments and grabbing my ass. Then when I tried to come on to him he said he was tired but said I should wake him up for sex in the morning, when I get off work (I work odd hours). I was so excited because we haven't had morning sex in a long time and I'm tired of our boring routine sex. Plus  I'm always stressed after work. Sex always helps me to unwind. 
I asked if he was sure he would wake up. And he promised! ... this morning I asked him to wake up and he just mumbled and rolled over. I was affectionaly rubbing his back/legs for a good half hour( he loves that). It was turning me on and I started grinding against him and touching my self. He FINALLY woke up and rolled over to face me. He said "can you suck my dick while you do that?". So I put it in my mouth for definitely less than a minute and he came - I did not. I then tried pushing his hand down my pants pretty forcefully (suggesting he finger me) I was touching my self and grinding against him. At this point I was DYING SO HORNY.  He then rolled over, turning his back to me and went back to sleep. 
I'm not  sure why, but it felt like he stabbed me in the heart. I can't explain exactly how I felt. I don't understand these emotions but I've been SO upset all day. Now he wants to know what's wrong/why I'm so upset. Is he seriously so clueless? I feel rejected, betrayed ... is it normal? Am I dramatic? How do I talk about my sexual frustrations with out offending him ?