Old thing but still bothering

This happened about two years ago, but I'm still thinking about it. I were partying with my friend, were bit drunk and talked with some guy. I ended up leaving with him, but we agreed that he would wait for his friend to pick him up from front of my house. He then asked that could he have cup of water, and I were too nice person to tell him no. We went to my flat, chatted and he seemed fine. Then and I told him I want to sleep and if he is staying, he can sleep on air mattress. Still he came next to me on my bed and despite I told him no, he started touching and kissing me. I kept telling no, stop. He still kept going, fingered and licked me. I were terrified and totally frozen, tried to push him of me. He didn't stopped. I think I fell asleep at this point, even I tried my hardest that I won't. Eventually when I was wake again, he asked should we use condom and I were too shocked to say anything. He then left. Next day I told my friend with whom I was with, not whole truth tho. I told also other friend and my boyfriend. I never went to police and blamed myself for this. Just had to share the story.