Induced at 37 weeks

Taibryn
I developed an autoimmune rash called Pemphigoid Gestationis on Christmas (34 weeks) my dr was afraid it would terminate my pregnancy and monitored me until I was 36 weeks and 6 days, they admitted me into the hospital to be induced and have my baby at 37 weeks. My nurse (who was new and didn't know what she was doing half of the time, but I stayed patient with her because someone has to give her the experience she needs to get better and comfortable with her job) gave me pitocin at 11 pm, contractions started at about 11:20 pm my body responded good to the pitocin so Nichole (my nurse) kept turning it up every 30 minutes. I figured my labor would be harder since it was artificially induced, but the contractions were easy. All I had to do was breathe through them and relax, no meds!! And before I knew it at 3 am I was dilated to an 8! At that point my nurse advised me to get an epidural or I'd be having her natural, I planned on natural but then the contractions got very intense while I was at an 8, the anesthesiologist didn't make it until I was at a 9, and I got an epidural less than an hour after that I was at a 10. My doctor allowed all of my family members and my best friend (7 people total) to all be in the room while giving birth! I started pushing at 4:58 AM and after 2 pushes she was here at exactly 5:00 AM! 5 lbs 6 oz, 18 inches long. She is perfect and I had such an awesome labor! My sister in laws say I made it look like a piece of cake! 😌 
I named my baby Taijah Brynlee Ry'Ann Reece 👑💜