could this be from my BC Pill?

odessa • med student 💉 | capricorn.
So I've never done the pill ever in my life, up until October of 2016, I got put on sprintec. So I know that BC pills can cause depression, but I always heard that it should go away after a few months when your body adjusts. I'm not necessarily depressed (yet), and I've never been depressed in my life so this is a little new to me but ever since around when I started BC I'm just stuck in this lethargic, unmotivated, apathetic rut in life where I don't care about anything, have no energy, and would rather chew my own arm off then socialize or go to my classes or work, it's getting so bad I've been ditching and calling in or purposefully showing up late and I just, can't keep feeling this way or having those temptations to cut corners just to sit at home and eat and sleep. I just literally have no drive or energy and I'm constantly feeling tired and dragged down. Nothing is interesting anymore and these are all potential symptoms of depression or the beginning stages of depression, so I was just wondering if it could be my birth control pills? Should I go to my gyno and switch to a different brand? I can't let these feelings continue to destroy me and get in the way of my life and my relationships!