grandparents

Colleen
I need some serious advice my husband and myself recently moved out of our in laws house on very rocky terms after we purchased our own home my husband has lived with his parents since my step daughter was born we attempted to have them keep a relationship with our daughter but after several phone calls were our daughter was brought to tears because we would tell her it was time to say good bye and instead of saying goodbye to her they would continue to ask her questions like why she had to go and they would talk poorly about my husband and I to her well they were on the phone. We took a lot of thought when we made the decision that we just didn't want them in her life anymore or ours because they have been toxic from day one trying to raise her was always a fight with them unless it was there way they would just take her without getting permission first out to dinner with other people we would come home from work to have a family dinner and they would be gone and when we would ask them not to do that they would scream at us saying we were being ridiculous even putting her in full time pre school was a fight that we lost because my mil wanted to stay home with her and her two days a week was better... It was only better because she was friends with the teacher and could control what leah was learning we had requested that she no longer be in speach therapy because she was only in it because my mil didn't like her accent next time my mil went she got the teacher to put her right back in we didn't find out until another teacher talked with us because she was concerned about my mil involvement in her education. The only reason my husband stayed for so long was because his parents had 100% control over him they managed his money and would not let him have it and after we got all of his money we found out his mom had been stealing it and all the savings he was told he had was in fact non existent so we had to start to save from scratch for our own home luckily my parents gave us the money from what they had given for our wedding for a house the first time we tried they threatened if we left they wouldn't let us take leah so we dropped the idea because we didn't want to be without her after a year we realized we needed out that they we're ruining our family so we found a house and the second we out in a offer they kicked me out so I took my husband and daughter with me I knew the plan they had they were going to get me out and convince him to divorce me and stay there which was what happened to his ex wife. Well they decided to file for grandparents rights and are convinced they will get visitation I want to stop it at all costs. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and don't want. This stress to hurt the baby what should I do