This happened last night:

Hello you all need for some advices.

My ex with who spent 1 year of my life (this happens almost 2 years ago)found me yesterday watching a movie with his friend

*His friend and me we dating since June last year.

*my ex and I we didn't see each other for almost a year since we break-up.

*his friend was so important for me during the hard times in my relationship with my ex.

*since we start dating we didn't have sex yet. Because he wants to show me that he is different than my ex and also because we want to wait till we get marry.

*During this whole time they keep with his friendship but this guy told me that my ex already knows about us, because he told him. BUT yesterday we was in his apartment watching a movie and my ex arrive to visit his friend. That means my now boyfriend.

When he saw me there he start saying things like:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Also he start saying that should I have some autoestime and go. And if I didn't have shame and he said wish never see me again on his life because he him a hate me for the rest of his existence. Tell him to my boyfriend that he is a betrayal and that the friendship is gone.

Then when he was already on the parking he yelling fuck you all... :'(

They grow up together as best friends. And not this is happening. My boyfriend looks sad he said that all the things my ex say hurts him.

Now why he act in this way (My ex) if our relationship finish almost year ago. Also finish because he cheat on me. And after caught him with one woman I just found out that he cheat on me many times during our relationship.

And now he act in this way?!!

He hurt me so much in the past and yesterday all his words made me feel sad.

Because he was so mean with us.

Now also I am afraid that my ex start saying shit stuff about me and my now boyfriend start believing in that shit and then we can have troubles between us.

Now I need read some opinions about all this. Please. I am a bad person?

What should I do now?

Today during the whole day my babe just say good morning. Also told me that today gonna go to his friend house to talk to him.

So what can happen?

What should I do now?!