Ttc our rainbow

Ashley
Hello I am new to this group. I am 27 years old and currently my husband and I are trying for our rainbow baby. We had made the decision to have another baby after being on the mierna for 5 years. I got the mirena removed in September of 2016 and I must of gotten pregnant right away because I never for a period and by Nov when I took a pregnancy test it was positive. We were thrilled it had happened so fast it was as if it was meant to be....sadly I had a miscarriage :( we have been trying again ever since. I have yet to get a positive test again :/ lately the past few nights have been having vivid baby dreams... I'm hoping this is a sign a pregnancy is in the works for us. Glow says im in my fertile window right now so we are doing the BD daily. I also use the ovlia app but that one says my fertile window is next week so I'm a little confused but regardless we will just keep trying until we get it right again. I never realized how hard it is to get pregnant I until I started trying for it.