Breastfeeding

Sarah
My husband is having a hard time accepting breastfeeding. He says that he supports my decision because it is benefiting our daughters nutrition, but he cannot overcome the intimacy part of it all. He believes that it will no longer exist and he can't touch my boobs any longer without getting squirted. Our daughter is only 4 days old and he brought this to my attention, because it was bothering him. He totally understands that sex is off limits for the duration of my healing process, but he cannot get past not being able to grab a boob whether it be foreplay, walking by joking around, or laying on them in bed. Why is he so fixated on this? What if he focused on my butt more instead? I understand where he is coming from and I love that he wants to keep the physical  aspects of our relationship alive. He stated that he is attracted to me of course, but still needs the intimacy part of it as well. What do most breastfed women do about this type of situation after you are cleared to have sex again by your doctor?