Happy Valentines Everyone Enjoy With ur Love ones πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’•

Jocelyn β€’ 20 /Born NY/NY-NJ/NJ-PA/ Proud mama to my son KhaledπŸ‘ΆπŸ½ Engaged since 3/10/18 πŸ’on my son birthday he propose πŸ€­πŸ€—
I drew this love to decorate I'm very creative πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
So bf & I aren't really together and last year he got me this huge bear that is so heavy for Valentine's Day and we went out to eat at Applebee's it was amazing this year not the same he working hopefully he comes out early from work and we go out to eat idk...This is what I did for him last night before he came in the room to go to bed plus I played a song that mean everything I said to him & on the papers "Baby I Miss You" from Boyz 2 Men I criedddd but he jus said Happy Valentines Day and took pictures of it and we lay down but not to say we sure made love and today before he left to work he gave me a hug which he hasn't do that in a while πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸ’•I jus hope with God strength he will bring him back to me and we will have the family I always pictured πŸ‘ͺπŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸΌπŸ‘£πŸ€°
-THIS IS WHAT I DID FOR HIM πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸŒΉβ€οΈ