Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

Anyone Get Pregnant With Hypo Thyroid If So What Did U Do?

I Have A Thyroid Problem and I'm on Medication But It's Still Hard To Conceive. My Fallopian Tubes and Everything Are Fine I Even Take Prenatal Vitamins 2 daily.
Gf
Posted at Feb 16, 2017 • 11 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Ja
Posted at Feb 18, 2017
I have Hypothyroidism, husband and I have been TTC #1 for over a year. Just got my first positive ever a few days ago. Waiting until af is due on the 22nd to test again or get an hcg blood test done. No fertility issues, my doctor said my fertility wasn't affected because I have a regular cycle every month & ovulate. But if I did have troubles conceiving my daily meds would help with conception. I know times can get hard An you may feel like your day will never come but hang in there. Stay positive to get your positive ✨💕😇 wishing you lots and lots of baby dust ❤️🍼🙏🏾
Ry
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
I have hypothyroidism and PCOS. It's super hard for me to get pregnant but with a combination of meds and hormones I was finally able to conceive! I just got my BFP this morning. It takes a while so just hang in there and don't lose hope!
Ry:  I had to do metformin, letrozole and gonal-f shots. The first time I got pregnant I used a trigger shot to induce ovulation and ended up losing the babies. This time they gave me enough gonal-f shots that my body ovulated by itself without the trigger shot.
Mu:  what combination are u on that got u to conceive
Br
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
I have hashimotos, I did ivf with ICIS because my husband had a vasectomy before we met, got pregnant first fresh cycle currently 17 weeks 
Br:  Oh wow yeah that's very high. Mine where around 400 and I got diagnosis with it.
Al:  I think I have this. My antibodies were at 1166
Mu:  hashimotos
Re
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
I've gotten pregnant twice with hashimotos and hypothyroidism. They just made sure my tsh was around 1 and then checked it frequently during first trimester.  It did take us awhile to get pregnant both times. The first one was a miracle and I'm now pregnant with an iui baby. 
Re:  Auto-immune disease of the thyroid
Mu:  what's a hashimoto

Want to comment?