Cambrie Jades birth story 🎀

Clois
I'm a 19 year old first time mom. So I didn't really know what to expect. I was having mild contractions since 2/14/17 (baby's due date) on the 15th I had my last ob appointment. I was only 3cm dialated. They schedualed me for an induction the next morning. So I went home and things slowly got more painful. I went into L&D at about 11 pm with strong close contractions. They hooked me up to the monitors but said I wasn't even having contractions. 😒 I got sent home. Soon as I got home and tried to lay down in bed IT WAS HELL. OMG I SERIOUSKY THOUGHT I WAS DYING. I was so confused because they said I wasn't having contractions and that the baby was just on a nerve or something. By 3am I couldn't handle it. Got back to the hospital and a new nurse was working. Sure enough, I had been having contractions. By 5 am I had the epidural. I couldn't handle it. After that things slowed down. My induction was for 7:30 am that morning but They ended up deciding not to do it because I was going into labor on my own. They checked me at noon and I was 7cm. I took a nap and they woke me up at 1:15 to check me again. I was at a 10 and didn't even know. I was pushing by 1:25 and at 1:45 my beautiful baby girl was born! My boyfriend if 2 years helped deliver her. He watched her come out of me and almost threw up but he held himself together lol. He said it was pretty gross but he wouldn't change the experience and is so happy he got to be part of it. I had no tears and no complications. My butt is kind of sore but that's it lol. We get to go home tomorrow. Welcome to the world Cambrie Jade, you'll love it here ❤️👶🏻🎀 7.8 lbs 21 inches long