39 weeks and 5 days pregnant vomit has blood in it, is it normal??

Lori🤷🏾‍♀️ • Positive vibes only!!! But I am the one if you choose to try it😉 everyone has their own opinion 🤷🏾‍♀️
I just need to know if this is normal or not because tonight I threw up more than usual, my appetite has really slowed down I try munching on snacks and stuff but I'm really not hungry as I use to be these last couple of days of pregnancy. Once I was halfway finish giving the toilet my guts blood start coming out. Which really scared me because the first couple of spit ups it was really thick and dark red then it watered up but still bloody. I called my fiancé once I was finish and let him know he says baby Center said it's totally fine and I need to eat something and lay down it's just the lining of something. Have anyone had this problem if so were you okay 👌🏾. I'm due Wednesday morning but my body is killing me and this bloody reaction scared the hell outta me! I just had my bloody show on valentines so I'm really just curious FEEDBACK PLEASE! This never happen with my first 🤰🏾 

Vote below to see results!