TTC Sadness 🙁👶🏼

Samantha
I'm roughly about 12 or 14 days past ovulation now and a week or so late for my period according to glow other apps..
I tested positive on two tests..  
 The first one I did leave over the time period.. The line come up after about 10 minutes after the allowed time and then when I looked the next morning it had disappeared. 
 I have done quite a few ovulation tests as I've heard that this also detects pregnancy and every single one of them has come up with some sort of line some faint & some as dark as the control line. 
 I've had few pregnancy symptoms but thats probably all in my head.. :(
I have had stomach cramps.. 
I've had quite a bit of acne although that seems to have cleared up.
Tuesday this week I did noticed a tiny speck of blood on the toilet roll probably the same size as a pinprick but I didn't think anything of it as it was so small. One minute I'm fuming at my other half then the next minute I completely love him like nothing happened... not really something that usually happens that for me. 
No pain at all my boobs they feel absolutely fine..usually when AF is Due they do feel very heavy and sore to touch.  But nothing at the moment. 
I have been feeling very bloated mostly in the evenings. My jeans and my work trousers have been feeling very tight when usually they are a perfect fit. 
Also I've noticed heartburn although this comes in waves and doesn't last very long. 
Do you have an achey back at the bottom also
 By bedtime it's usually quite sore..
Trying to get pregnant probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. 
Is mentally and emotionally draining. 
Not sure how much more I can take really. 
every morning since getting the positive results I've done a pregnancy test and it came back negative for five days worth.. 
You know how some women just know that they're pregnant well I've always had a feeling that I'm never going to have kids...
We used pre seed every time we've had sex also!! 
Really need some good luck. 
Anyone in the same boat or can offer some advise please feel free to comment. 
Don't comment if your just going to preach! Or be rude. 
xxxx