is it normal for bridesmaids to be like this or do I have a right to be upset

Okay so I was home schooled and don't have friends except my sister so all the girls that are in my party are my FI friends that wanted to be in it SO bad so they could help make it special and because they love me 
Well it's kinda turned into this:
Girl 1. (FI sister) The girls went and picked out a dress. ( spaghetti and low cut) Well girl 1 liked that one and a halter top. Now, girl 1 is a bigger girl with big boobs (27 and two kids). Well she picked the spaghetti low cut dress. Fine. My fi and I bought it. Well now she is saying she doesn't like it anymore (davids bridal won't exchange it) and wants to alter it saying "well I'm the oldest and only one married so I should get to look different anyways". Ok..... 
Also, which isn't a huge deal, she agreed to be in her friends wedding.... okay fine. The wedding is the night before our wedding and so she is gonna miss the rehearsal dinner. Not a huge deal we can catch her up the next day. Except she told us to rechudle our rehearsal dinner for a different day so she can make it. 
Girl 2. (FI lil sis)  Doesn't like the way I want their hair done (I was thinking just a loose low bun it's gonna be out side at the end of May so it'll be hot and I don't want them to be too hot). She wants it done up all fancy. (It's a barn wedding im not even going to be fancy) and said regardless that's what she's going to do. Also one of my other girls is wanting to plan a bachelorette party (I'll get to her in a min) and girl 2 says "well I think we all need to stay at home and eat penis pasta and buy you lingera cuz I don't wanna pay to go do anything and you need to be conciderate of that" okay...
Girl 3. Wanted to plan my bachelorette party. She had scehuled her boob job the weekend before my wedding and then wanted me to change the dresses because she has to wear some sports bra.... so I added jean jackets. Well now it's been moved to Tuesday ( they had a cancelation) and she no longer wants to talk about the bachelorette party because "it's only feb and she's focused on her surgery". Which okay I get but she's talking like cruise or beach which would mean I would have to miss two days of work (teacher) and need a sub so I have to know what days so I can get a sub. And request off. 
Girl 4. My mom was trying to get the girls an invite to the bridal shower and she said "no thanks I don't wanna come. I just wanna come to the wedding so I can look good for my boy friend" 
And I haven't even said anything because I don't wanna be a bridezilla 
Idk people on yahoo answers said I need to get over myself 
I just feel like at some point it has to be my day and just so far it's been a lot of "this doesn't work for me, I am gonna do this and not that. My fiancé is annoyed to because they all want this to be about them. He's told me to only get certain girls gifts but I'm not going to do that because that would be mean. 
Also if you think I'm being butt hurt please don't be rude about it. I've not been mean to any of these girls or even asked anything of them. I've even helped pay for stuff that I shouldn't have even paid for. And trying to give them what they want 
That's what I've added to help accommodate