Please help

Karen
I am 33 years old, trying since last 2years. I have irregular periods since last 10 years or so. Lately After 4 months i had spotting on January 20 for couple days then period started in February 1st and stayed about 10 days maybe because I used some harbal medicane that could be a reason.
Around feb 10th I had ovulation test and it showed light lines. I believe i was ovulating and had sex on 10th and 12th. 
Since 13th of feb i am experiencing cramps about once or twice a day (before i have once in few months randomly), sticky discharge (I rarely had it before) some tickling in my boobs (which is normal for me), having yeast infection (happens to ne a lot before as well), lower back pain (normal for me), feeling hungry more often, wake up few times at night.
I took dollar store pregnancy test today and showed negative. I was pretty excited that i maybe pregnant but sadly it didn't happen:( 
Was that too early for me to test as my period not due until March 2nd? Please anyone help me on this.
Thank you and baby dust to all of us:)🙏🏽👣