Not so optimistic

Shirlana
Well yesterday I started having cold and flu symptoms it has not happen to me before and got chills and hot flashes on Friday night . Today I woke up with no appetite no feeling of taste or anything . I had chicken soup in the morning then I went straight to bed slept till like 5.30 this afternoon woke up then had something to eat . After eating I got a weird feeling like I was going to puke and I did everything I ate came back out . My period is not due till tomorrow or Tuesday cause I have two apps that I follow . I went to the washroom today after then after peeing I saw pink so am thinking am out this month I don't have the energy or zest to be hopeful since am already feeling down by having this cold and flu so am out I won't be following or updating the apps . I am trying not to be stressed about it but I can't help it I feel like something is wrong with me . I am going to see a gyn next Monday to see what's up . Been trying since October after a mc of 4 weeks in June which I did not know about till I was bleeding for weeks . Am out best of luck to everyone thanks