PCOS and TTC

Lauren • 23 & 27. PCOS and TTC naturally as of Nov 2016 - thus far with no success.
New to the app. 
My partner and I have been TTC for around 16 weeks. I've been off the pill since late September 2016 and we've been trying, unsuccessfully, since November. Coming off the pill has set off all of my PCOS symptoms, resulting in 2 late periods and one that was completely MIA, naturally I got my hopes up thinking I was pregnant - no dice. Thankfully my period decided to arrive this Sunday, so we are crossing our finger and hoping I will ovulate this cycle. We visited my doctor last week, who is optimistic that we will conceive naturally. She had me start taking Folic Acid and asked that I track my periods (that's how I found my way to the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a>). I know that 16 weeks is not a long time to be TTC, and that many women try for much longer, but it's still a little heartbreaking every time I get a negative pregnancy test or my period arrives. I would love to hear some success stories from women with PCOS. We have a potentially very long road ahead of us, but it's nice to know that there are babies at the end. ❤️