Was I Raped?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3+ years. We smoked weed one night and it usually makes me fall asleep after smoking it. One night I pretended I was asleep, just to see what my bf would do. My bf kept calling my name to see if I was actually asleep or faking. Tried to make jokes but I kept a straight face and he believed I actually fell asleep. He then proceeded to touch my nipples and then called my name to see if I had woken up. (It was almost as if I was in some sort of trance my mind was awake but my body wasn't) he then started to suck on my nipples eventually he took off my pants and underwear. 
He then started to eat me out, which felt really good but I didn't move or make a sound the entire time. He's still under the impression that I'm passed out. He then proceeded to have sex with me even attempted to do anal with me (something we have never done before) 
After this night, similar nights happens 3-4 more times. 
My question is would this be considered rape even though I wasn't technically passed out and I was fully aware and didn't stop him? And also should I say anything to him? It's been a year since these events happened but I still think about it from time to time 
UPDATE: 
I did not post this story before 
I'm asking if it was rape not because I want to press charges or anything, I just want to know why these events are something I keep thinking about. 
I wanted to know if what he did fell under certain criteria of rape, since he didn't know I was technically awake 
I wish I could tell you why I pretended to be asleep but I do not remember the reasoning and it probably has to do with me being high