Shoutout to our partners

Tahlia • 👼🏻👼🏻🤰🏻🌈
Yesterday after I had finished work I went to the shops with my partner to get some stuff for dinner and I felt something in my underwear (I just knew) I just said to him "I need to go home" and that's exactly what he did, he took me straight home. 
When I get home I ran to our bathroom where I went to the toilet and realised that I had lost our baby (I was 5w 3d). I cried, for a good half an hour and he just stood there in the doorway reassuring me "you're going to be a mum, you're going to be ok, we can try again, it doesn't change my love for you" whilst occasionally walking to me to rub my back. 
I then had a shower and just cried on the floor, I don't even know how long for. When I managed to clean myself up and get out he just held me, so tight, reassuring me again and told me that I looked so beautiful (I had mascara all over my face, I was a literal mess). 
I honestly don't know how we get so lucky. That in times of absolute heartache that your partner could just do so much to make you feel somewhat ok. I am completely devastated I don't even have the words but I am so grateful to my husband. I can't even imagine how he would feel too yet he still puts me first, every time ❤️