my experience

Crystal
So I was having pain I went to the hospital so yes turns out I was going into delivery now !while I was laying in the hospital bed and had been in the hospital for about 1 hour ..
I felt water slowly filling up my back and soon my back was completely filled up with water..a family member called the nurse to check and course my water broke ..
But it was So weird to have my water break in slow motion like that. I didn't have any kind of pain after affect or anything after it broke either.. I was clueless! So strange so I started getting a high fever while I was having contractions about to deliver ..I had her normal and didn't have an epideral 
 Once she had been born she went immedietly to the NICU to make sure she was ok because of my fever .. wasn't able to hold her until my fever gone down and it was 3 days till my fever went down .. worst ever not to be able to see or hold your baby once she's born and only viewing from the distance in the window of the INCU .. eventually we were home and cozy