Multiple baby daddies :/

Brittany

So, to make this short. I had my first at 17 who I honestly thought I was going to be with forever. He fell into drugs and drinking so I left. (Later changed and is a fabulous father) 2nd was with a man who made this story up about his life and I was with him for almost 2 years and we were engaged (he was from a state over 1300 miles away. I looked him up multiple times but the state he came from has no public records) and come to find out he's a fugitive and he just wasn't the man he made himself up to be. (Of course there's more to this man but that's the short version. He's insane.) I was told by a doctor I was to become infertile and I needed to "have a baby now, or you will not have anymore kids." So that's that. Obviously that wasn't true.

Now I'm with a man, who I've known since 7th grade. We are engaged. We are 25 and I'm approx 7weeks pregnant. He was supposed to have bad motility and not have kids. Low and behold, the wind blew the wrong direction and I'm pregnant, which we are extatic about. But I'm having a hard time knowing I have 3 kids from 3 different men. He's made me feel guilty about it before and I can't get it out of my head that I'm an idiot & a "whore." Even though I know he was the guy who slept with everyone in a 10 mile radius. Of course I love both of my kids. Beyond the moon and stars and I don't feel like they are mistakes. It's just embarrassing I guess... can anyone help me out? Anyone with similar dynamics in children?