Same-sex TTC problems

I am in a same-sex relationship with limited funds I am unable to afford fertility treatments and me and my wife are both trying to conceive I have PCOS with regular cycles I know weird right and my wife has hypertension(high blood pressure) we've been trying to conceive for 2 years and Its hurting our relationship we have 2 donors we know personally one of them we just found out cant have kids ( he was my favorite) and the other one can the only problem is the other donor wont help us conceive unless we have a 3sum with him and I don't feel like that's right to force us to have a 3sum for a child but anyway so I wanna make this cycle my last one working with him... I wish I knew a way to get pregnant quick so I wont have to have sex with this man... Im married I feel like im cheating ugh... its harder for us because I dont have a boyfriend or husband who's always available for sex when im ovulating I have to compare schedules and test regularly I cant just have random sex and pop up pregnant so its very  stressful