After dealing with Preeclampsia for 3 weeks, my daughter, Morticia Jacqueline, decided she was sick ...

Lesley
After dealing with Preeclampsia for 3 weeks, my daughter, Morticia Jacqueline, decided she was sick of all the tests and scans that she just wanted to come out at 35 weeks & 3 days!
On the morning of February 21 I was getting ready to head to the hospital for a scheduled non-stress test at 1:00pm.  At 11:15am, I sat down on the toilet after showering to pee.  Leaned over to grab some toilet paper and felt a 'pop' then a gush of fluid. Called my OB's office and they said to go to the hospital right away. My fiancé and I arrive and low & behold, my water broke and I was 4cm dialated.  
They had a hell of a time getting my blood pressure stable, but they finally got it stable enough after 5 hrs to give me an epidural.  At this point my contractions were 2 mins apart and I was still only 4cm. They waited an hour and then gave me some pitocin to help me progress with labor.  At 7:45pm, I tell the nurses that I'm feeling the urge to push.  I have to wait 15 mins for the Dr to arrive and at 8:00pm, she checks and I'm good to go!  
At 8:16pm, Morticia Jacqueline was born weighing 6lbs 5oz and measuring 19.5 inches.
She is currently in the NICU being monitored for her breathing because she was early and she did have some episodes overnight that were a cause for concern.  But things are looking good and she'll be home by Sunday! 💜😍