baby's father help...

okay so let me say firstly that my baby's father is a good guy, he's never done anything wrong to me and I have no reason to dislike him personally. we dated very very briefly before I got pregnant and we broke up before I even found out. it was very hard for me during my pregnancy being that I was pregnant with someone I did not want to be pregnant with. now that my baby is here I can't help but be so annoyed by him. he lives in another city so he's staying with me for a little bit since I just gave birth a few days ago. I'm feeling like I just want him to leave and I want the baby to myself. obviously I don't treat him that way and I feel bad that I feel this way but I'm also just SO emotional that I have this baby with someone I don't love. and I catch myself wishing he wasn't around and I feel so so bad for those thoughts because I know it's better that my son has his father. I'm just wondering if anyone has been through something similar or can give some insight on how I can get over this. there's no reason for me to dislike my baby's father but these hormones have me so messed up.