So sweet...

Stacy
So I went to work this morning at 8 a.m. and left my husband sleeping as it was his day off. Around 11 a.m. I get a text message from him saying "where are you?" Lol my response of course was umm...at work lol so I finish out my day and get off work at 4 p.m. when I got home he was laying in bed watching t.v. playing on his phone I sit down beside him and ask why he text and asked where I was and he said he had a dream that he was looking for me and couldn't find me and when he woke up I was actually gone and he just had to make sure I was safe!! Then he starts rubbing my belly (which he hardly ever does) and says "so how's my buddy doing today?" He's been kind of stand offish through this entire pregnancy being as we lost one baby last summer and he was completely devastated blaming himself, saying he didn't deserve a child, that he was a horrible father bc he couldn't protect our child. So he has been involved with this pregnancy as far as going to ever appointment and buying things but today actually told me that he is going to be an absolutely wonderful father to our son and he is actually connecting on an emotional level and becoming more involved in his own mind......sorry such a long post I just felt I needed to tell someone I have no friends or family other than my husband to share things with so I turn to the ladies here!