Should I quit my job?

The Little Mermaid
My job is an 8-5 Monday through Friday with a 45 minute break only. It's a call center for a small HVAC company. I've been working here for about a month only. I'm alone for most of the time and the time goes by so slow when the phone doesn't ring... They are looking to hire another girl to help me out on the same schedule which might help kill time. Sometimes I just search the web to make the time go by faster. I honestly think 8-5 is a very very long day for me and on top of that I'm a college student with ADD and learning disabilities. I'm taking home $1,400 but I feel like I have no life or flexibility at all... I just feel overwhelmed but for nothing though. My bosses are OK with me taking off if I need it but of course I'll have to request it and get it approved, plus they get annoyed because they're dependent on me. So the reason why I am asking if I should quit is because I have another job offer a lot closer to home (about 3 minute drive) which will pay me around $900-$100 a month... BUT it's closer to home and the hours are 9-4 Monday through Friday which sounds a little better and less overwhelming. It's at a tennis court repairing company and the position is solely data entry which sounds a little easier since I do not have to deal with money and customers. It's easier on the brain which is something I may need as a college student. Overall, if I decide to change my job I'd be making $400 less every month compared to my current job. What do you all think? What would you all do? Is it worth the $10/hour to be closer to home, get in later, and leave early OR would you rather make $3 more and drive 20 minutes in traffic early in the morning and spend more hours at work?
I'm feeling very indecisive....