crushing sadness

Kellie
Even a few weeks later, this miscarriage is still giving me mind blowing, totally crushing heavy sadness. You feel fine at certain times of the day and then it just hits you and you want to cry out of nowhere. My body is more bloated than it has ever been in my life and I look pregnant. I have cramps like I should be pregnant and 
 emotional mood swings like I should be pregnant. But I am not. I watch my younger sister in law be so joyful over her new baby that was born last week and our entire family on my husband's side is so excited for their first grandchild and my husband and are over here just lost. I know chances are it will all work out and everything will be fine but today I feel old and barren and lost. We told family and friends and got some support from some people and a lot of support from other people. But after a few weeks, the support fades away but the sadness has not.  I'm tired of my body, I'm tired of feeling alone, I'm tired of wondering whether I'll ever be pregnant and I'm tired of the sadness that gets in the way of happy moments during my days and I'm tired of my body being weird and swollen and unfamiliar. Oh my god, this is just awful. I just needed somewhere to put these emotions. Thanks you all ❤️