When will it be my turn?

Alright y'all, I just came back from the hospital and I seen a beautiful young lady who's pregnant. I instantly got jealous because she was glowing and her baby bump was just absolutely perfect. I thought, how lucky is she walking and feeling her baby move. I know God will give me the blessing to be a mother when he feels like the time is right....but I'm so ready for it to be my month. I'm starting to feel like I can't have kids. Considering all the girls in my family get pregnant if you just cough on them. I'm the only one without a kid at our family get togethers. And they always ask when it's my turn. I've been trying for a little over a year ago and still no luck. I get so hyped when I take a test but get let down when it's negative. It takes all the hope out of me. I feel like it's time to give up. But I feel like I shouldn't either. I'm just so tired of seeing all these pregnancy announcements, maternity pictures and newborn photos. I'm tired of waking past the baby items in stores. I'm tried of dreaming to be a mom. Being able to look at names, clothes and accessories. I have no more hope....