I don't think my son has colic, I think he has "asshole"

So... my son is a screamer. We have been treating him for colic but today gave me insight that he may just be an asshole baby. I sat facing him while he was in his high chair screaming his face off for 25 minutes. I get very little done around my house because I am always afraid of letting him cry because I do not belive in CIO and he is my 4.5 month old munchkin! Today, I decided that I MUST get my clothes folded and kitchen cleaned.  The kitchen is all done and he is starting to fuss. I nurse him, change his diaper, grab a few toys and put him in his high chair while I sit facing him and fold the 7 loads of laundry I have piled on my dining room table for the past week. As soon as I start, so does he.... it wasn't even a whimper. He full on screamed, red faced, tears, blotchy skin... he was fine sitting there 2 seconds prior while I played and placed his toys... then as soon as I pick up the first bath towel to fold, BAM. I kept talking to him, rubbing his face between items, telling him I have to get these folded so we can eat dinner as a family again (like he understood my rationale). He screamed but I knew he was taken care of and I HAD to get something done this week. I can't cram everything in at 10 pm and then be up all night nursing my sweetie...
As I fold the last item and stack it into the basket (to be put away some other time), he looks dead at me and screams like I cut off his leg. I remove the toys and tray and pick him up. Well, it was like we just came in from outside and all was well with the world. There wasn't so much as a recovery sign...this is one stubborn kid! It is going to be a long 18 years... do they have military pre-schools?!?!? 🤔