Arguing with my partner.

naomi sapphy🌹 • keeping up with my body🌸
My boyfriend and I have been together for coming up to a year and a half. When we first got together he was literally the sweetest and funniest person ever, so full of romance! He still is but he's become a lot more argumentative and quite spiteful. I absolutely adore him and I love him so much, but he's always so busy because of work and so tired as well and I'm unemployed and suffer from anxiety and depression and I can't seem to stay happy or feel comfortable doing a lot of things like leaving the house and what not. My boyfriend has never been majorly horrible but I hate it when he lies to me. We had an argument today causing me to not one to stay with him tonight. I asked him earlier was he angry at me due to me not wanting to go out today, he said no. Then I realised how funny and off he was being so I asked him again and he came out with 'I am annoyed at the fact that we didn't go out, it felt pointless me coming to you today' and now i feel like shit because what does he mean it was pointless seeing me? I then protested and said why did you lie to me? You told me you wasn't annoyed at me? And he then said 'I didn't lie to you, I just didn't tell you the truth' what the hell is that supposed to mean that deffo meant he lied to me! I'm now sat in my room feeling the lowest I've felt in ages and now I'm debating whether I stay with him tonight or on my own. Someone please help, I don't have any female friends I can talk too and I'm so confused and hurt 😔