help???

Whitney
Okay ladies I'm pretty concerned but I'm trying not to overthink it... so I was with my boyfriend Friday night, we had sex, I squirted(I think???) because all of a sudden it was EXTREMELY wet everywhere, like the sheets were soaked. He thought it was hot, I was just very surprised because a) I thought I would've felt it coming on but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about cause it's never happened to me before and b) since I've been sexually active for 5 years and it hasn't happened, I kind of accepted that I probably just wasn't one of those females that could ever do it. Anyways that's not what I was concerned about, I just added that because I don't know if my actual concern could be related to that or not, I'd just rather give extra information for better accuracy.
So the following day about midday we were having sex again. It was just normal good sex, not extra rough or anything crazy, he was on top and he goes to flip me over and he was like "uh babe you're bleeding?" Now imagine my surprise because I just got off my period 9 days prior to this experience... if this app is as accurate as I like to believe, this happened during the last day of my ovulation cycle. The whole time we were having sex, it didn't hurt or anything, it just felt like my normal wetness, it didn't necessarily feel like period sex (cause that's like a different type of intensity I feel like), we weren't trying anything new, it was just normal sex. So I cleaned up and I haven't bled a drop since it happened but I'm still just concerned because I don't know WHY it happened. If anybody has any information on why it could've happened or similar experiences with explanations, I'm all ears cause this really caught me off guard and I don't want to worry that something might be wrong.... sorry for the long read, thank you for your time and effort!
Xoxo, Whitney.
PS- not on any form of birth control, if that helps with answering this