baby shower

Brooke
Well my mom is throwing me a baby shower this Saturday and My sister is flying from Florida to come to it & so happy....but I have no friends lol when she asked if there was anyone I wanted to invite....I just don't have anyone & it's kinda getting me down. Ik it's my own fault, and maybe it's the hormones but I just feel really depressed, and I'm hoping it's still fun to get with my family and celebrate this little thing wiggling around in my belly. None of it seems real yet, even at 31 weeks and time is going by faster and faster. Anyways just thought I'd rant a little bit....Everyone asks me if I'm getting excited and honestly I just get more and more anxious and depressed 😔 I really want to cut this shit out because I've dealt with depression and anxiety my entire life....postpardom depression really terrifies me. I hope I can be strong enough to not need the medications I really don't want to do that to myself or my baby....anyways here's a picture of this bump I waited SOOO LONG FOR lol